Author Topic: .22 Air Ordnance Belt fed semi-auto  (Read 2304 times)

Offline Airsporterman

• SuperHero Member
  • Man of La Mancha
    • Moving target, Gods Kingdom of Northumberland.
Re: .22 Air Ordnance Belt fed semi-auto
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2012, 03:04:39 PM »
Got any ose?  :D

Airsporterman
I am a Man of La Mancha (Northumberland) a true Knight and spend my days on my Quest ( my duty nay privilege!) and fighting dragons and unbeatable foe, to right the unrightable wrongs, to bear with unbearable sorrow  and dreaming my impossible dreams.  Whether I win or lose does not matter - only that I follow the quest!

Offline 21grains

• S.E. Mass. USofA
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2012, 02:54:32 AM »
A fun for Everyone Gun at a Summer cookout in the back Yard.You Shootem You Loadem You Buyem Pellet's and a full 9L Bottle.....Franky

Offline 21grains

• S.E. Mass. USofA
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2012, 04:00:37 PM »
ASM; Dumb Yank need's another Clue. Is it Fuzzy w/no Calories?.....Franky

Offline Airsporterman

• SuperHero Member
  • Man of La Mancha
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2012, 09:03:49 PM »
Watch Franky - I don't know how well it will 'translate' across the atlantic.  ;)

again it's a play on words mate,pronounced  'ose' - could be the letter O's or it could be Hose for the garden, 'Fork andles' - could be four candles or it could be fork handles or handles for forks.
It passes for humour to us poor Brits mate, we have to have something to make us laugh in this miserable country! (I think it's really funny but there again my fave comedians of all time are the one and only Laurel and Hardy!)  :)
The Germans would never understand it, their sense of humour wouldn't allow it! (I actually rather like the Germans!)  :o

Airsporterman
I am a Man of La Mancha (Northumberland) a true Knight and spend my days on my Quest ( my duty nay privilege!) and fighting dragons and unbeatable foe, to right the unrightable wrongs, to bear with unbearable sorrow  and dreaming my impossible dreams.  Whether I win or lose does not matter - only that I follow the quest!

Offline 21grains

• S.E. Mass. USofA
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2012, 01:08:17 PM »
ASM; Still a Dumb Twit here.I looked up the Word I'm thinking of in the UK English to American Translation and it said be Careful useing the translated Word. But it's funny You said Laurel & Hardy,My oldest Girl is named Laurel.....Franky

Offline Airsporterman

• SuperHero Member
  • Man of La Mancha
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2012, 10:22:33 PM »
You are never a dumb twit mate, just our daft brit humour or what passes for it - hope your Christmas day went well my Bro!   ;)

atb

Airsporterman

Offline 21grains

• S.E. Mass. USofA
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2012, 01:44:08 AM »
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ASM;And all My Brit Brothern,God Bless You All.....Franky