Author Topic: British Shooting Show 2013?  (Read 6047 times)

Offline Airsporterman

• SuperHero Member
  • Man of La Mancha
    • Moving target, Gods Kingdom of Northumberland.
Re: British Shooting Show 2013?
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2013, 11:57:58 PM »
Lovely lad is Phil! - personally, I would marry him but I'm old enough to be his Dad and he's a bloke!  :o
Airsporterman
ASM,  I could always take a daughter, plus a small fee of course....  ;D ::) then you'd at least by my father in law! Worth considering eh?  ;)

And I personally would be happy to have you as a son in law, however, she has a mind of her own  (and don't take this the wrong way) she is apt to use it, I would see a  strong minded man that will get the better of her, besides, you have a girlfriend already and I am not so sure the two of them would see eye to eye on things Phil Mate!  ;)

Keep up with the good ambassador role for our sport Phil;)
atb
Airsporterman
I am a Man of La Mancha (Northumberland) a true Knight and spend my days on my Quest ( my duty nay privilege!) and fighting dragons and unbeatable foe, to right the unrightable wrongs, to bear with unbearable sorrow  and dreaming my impossible dreams.  Whether I win or lose does not matter - only that I follow the quest!

Offline kimh

• Dooood
    • Eynsham, Oxfordshire
Re: British Shooting Show 2013?
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2013, 08:22:29 AM »
Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit. Elbert Hubbard