Author Topic: Revue Updated Brocock Compatto FAC/High Power: Video & Good rite-up  (Read 484 times)

Offline 21grains

• S.E. Mass. USofA

Offline Baggawind

• Planet Airgun's Pied Piper
Re: Revue Updated Brocock Compatto FAC/High Power: Video & Good rite-up
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2016, 10:46:22 AM »
I wish they would stop calling it a Brocock , it,s no more Brocock than my arse. It,s still a Daystate, made in the same factory by the same engineers and, with the same shite quality control and aftersales service. I bought mine hoping things at Daystate had improved. Sadly it hasn,t. After being unable to fill the rifle it went back to Daystate for repair. They said they had re-built it using all new parts. But, I had marked key areas in pencil and , lo and behold , it came back untouched . It still would not take air. So, I got my money back. A couple of months later and no doubt after similar complaints, they admitted there was a problem with the inlet valves and that they had changed the design. Pity, because I think it would have made a good ratting rifle. Indeed , it was that experience that prompted to to build the " Mapid " .  Glad I did too. At least I know it,s been well built.

Offline 21grains

• S.E. Mass. USofA
Re: Revue Updated Brocock Compatto FAC/High Power: Video & Good rite-up
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2016, 07:21:57 PM »
Thank's for Your Report Bagg's very informative for Buyers to think about.....Franky