Author Topic: I Wonder If This Is Availible In Right Hand Drive?  (Read 470 times)

Offline IceBlerk

• Sheffield (Just a little South of it, across the border into Derbyshire)
    • My YooChoob Channel
Re: I Wonder If This Is Availible In Right Hand Drive?
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2017, 07:41:13 AM »
@Franky : In that case Gambo thinks your steering wheel is on the wrong side of the car!

If I remember correctly driving on the left originates from (predominantly) right-handed people wishing to pass each other with their sword arms between each other.
..........so I packed up and went to the pub.

Online 21grains

• S.E. Mass. USofA
« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2017, 09:53:51 AM »
Blerky; The bottom line is .....We drive on the Right side of the Road  :) :D ;D :-*  .....Franky

Offline Baggawind

• Planet Airgun's Pied Piper
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2017, 10:25:12 AM »
I,ve actually been in the McClaren factory. And what an amazing place it is. It wasn,t quite finished when I went there. The reason for me being there was because they use a dust extraction system hand built by yours truly. It draws dust from the body shop when finishing the sanding prior to painting. Quite a lot of factories are using extractors built by me , Lotus , Land Rover , Morgan to name a few. It was a good job until the company was sold to the German Festool company and my job , extraction  systems , was sold off. Bastards  >:(

Offline IceBlerk

• Sheffield (Just a little South of it, across the border into Derbyshire)
    • My YooChoob Channel
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2017, 10:34:04 AM »
@Baggy : You legend! Your kit keeps McLaren dust free! Their "factory" is more like an operating theatre.
..........so I packed up and went to the pub.

Offline Baggawind

• Planet Airgun's Pied Piper
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2017, 01:17:41 PM »
Actually you,re right Blerky. The dust extractor resides in the cellar part of the building. You need to wear sunglasses as the ceiling , walls and floor are covered in white tiles. You could eat your dinner off the floor ! In another part of the ( spotless ) building was a very large room in which stood a Mercedes sports car being finally fettled by a couple of technicians wearing white gloves. Bloody amazing place.