Author Topic: Hatsan AT44 Factory Reg's now in U.S. $100 USD (Install Video & more)  (Read 778 times)

Offline shakeysimon

• Target tart extraordinaire
    • Bude,Kernow
Re: Hatsan AT44 Factory Reg's now in U.S. $100 USD (Install Video & more)
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2017, 07:05:35 PM »
It's not worth regging an ultra unless you put a longer air cylinder on as the ones I've seen fit inside the air chamber so any gains are lost,the thing is if you fit a longer air cylinder a silencer won't fit ounless it's really slim,normally people fit a silenced shroud if extending the air tube
West Devon Airgun Club

Offline seagate

• SuperHero Member
    • Wakefield The Garden of Eden
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2017, 09:41:28 PM »
I think when xtx fits a reg and fine tunes the internals on anolder mmc type ultra  177 , they can produce around 60 good shots with standard air tube. So roughly doubles the shot count.
I plink , therefore I am.

Offline 21grains

• S.E. Mass. USofA
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2017, 12:25:30 AM »
So how do you Tune? My Marauder .22 has no Reg.,I find the sweet Spot Fill . Factory 3K fill Mine 2850 to give

"30" (no more no less) Shots spot on w/no drop for BR. 25 Target's 5 Siter's w/no refill's in 20min. Match. Than work Hammer Travel, Spring Stiffnes up to bind, TP adjustable by Brass set screw. Took Me forever, back and forth and back,with Chrony not real'y knowing what I was doing. Finely figured it out. BUT if You know better way to go: Please tell so i can Help Guy's in U.S. Hopefully with less the Pellet's than I had to use to get It. Thank's Guy's.....Franky

A little off Topic but kinda not too bad not like Claim jumping