Author Topic: Kalibrgun crickets Cyprus please read before buying  (Read 10174 times)

Offline sme4969

• PLYMOUTH,devon
Re: Kalibrgun crickets Cyprus please read before buying
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2013, 09:13:36 PM »
>:( >:( >:( >:(**** WARNING *****  >:( >:( >:( >:(

I am not affiliated in any way with the company above. The company above sends you rifles that are Illegal to own in the UK without modification. Every rifle I have heard about so far from this company, and other "grey" rifles has been FAC power. Unless you want to end up being stung I suggest you wait for KalibrgunUK (the UK division of Kalibrgun Whomb I am working in partnership with) to begin selling rifles in the UK.

They will be available in Jan next year, with FAC ones in Feb we hope, along with the new Colibri Versions, as well as custom stocks, hydrodipping and custom parts.

Phil
i just posted on your warning thread ;) :) and it does say in my post above the uk side of these guns
airarms, s200
airarms, s410 carbine
hw 77 biker fudd glided
logun s16s
rws 27

Offline Negotiator

• Cardiff, South Wales.
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2013, 10:10:28 AM »
Official Uk supplier according to kalibrgun themselves,

DISCOVERY GLOBAL LTD
Olena Deorditsa
145-157 ST JOHN STREET
EC1V 4PY
LONDON
ENGLAND
+44 78910 100 22
ltdaddition@gmail.com

Hope this helps  ;)

Offline Negotiator

• Cardiff, South Wales.
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2013, 10:44:43 AM »
Sorry there was one more official uk importer

UK
Finsdev Limited
dimon@finsdev.com
Finsdev.com
tel.:+44 203 28 789 10
mob.: +44 789 10 100 32
17 Florence House,  Royal Herbert Pavilions, Gilbert Close, London, United Kingdom, SE18 4PP

ATB julio

Offline uncle albert

« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2013, 03:00:19 PM »
Authorised dealers are all on  Kalibr 's website.
And just to echo what Negotiator said somewhere, all guns are shipped at well below 12ft/lbs.

Offline phil8282

• Leicester
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2013, 07:22:32 PM »
Official Uk supplier according to kalibrgun themselves,

DISCOVERY GLOBAL LTD
Olena Deorditsa
145-157 ST JOHN STREET
EC1V 4PY
LONDON
ENGLAND
+44 78910 100 22
ltdaddition@gmail.com

Hope this helps  ;)

Sorry there was one more official uk importer

UK
Finsdev Limited
dimon@finsdev.com
Finsdev.com
tel.:+44 203 28 789 10
mob.: +44 789 10 100 32
17 Florence House,  Royal Herbert Pavilions, Gilbert Close, London, United Kingdom, SE18 4PP

ATB julio

Yes, these are the companies I am affiliated with, not the man in Cyprus...  ;)

Both of the companies quoted now work under DISCOVERY GLOBAL LTD whomb I am partnered with.
RFD.
Airgun tuning and Tench Regulator fitting to BSA's.
Website coming soon...

http://www.facebook.com/TheRATWorks?ref=hl

Offline Gooner shooter

• Essex...
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2014, 12:33:06 AM »
Phil....   Im afraid im confused now..  What in actual fact will be the difference between the Crickets you will be supplying, and all the other Crickets available throughout the rest of Europe for instance..

France and Germany for instance have even more rigid power regulations than us...
My understanding is that guns being imported into the UK are set around the 7lb mark..  So as not to contravene UK laws..

Offline phil8282

• Leicester
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2014, 03:23:28 PM »
Because of the transportation laws in the Czech Republic where the Crickets are now made, they need to be fully power adjustable to be moved in a transportation network. Because of this the crickets are designed to be able to be adjusted easily, and with the action still in the rifles stock.

To get a rifle running well, consistently and accurately, the hammer spring and regulator need to be setup at ‘mid points’ so they run in balance, giving good performance. Now, with you hammer adjustment running at around half capacity, giving you a steady 11.5 ft/lbs for instance. If the police were to seize your gun, and then increase the power, which they have every right to do with the action still in the stock, then I can guarantee you will be found to have been in possession of a section 1 firearm. 

To put it simply, the ones supplied by KalibrGun UK will be completely LEGAL to own in the UK with no ‘grey’ risky areas that should not be exploited, not only for your potential prison sentence, but also for the future of the our shooting sport. Our restrictions are hard enough, without people pushing the limits and causing further restrictions or bans which will cause problems for other UK shooters. I don’t want to see Airguns banned in the UK because some idiot gets arrested in a public place with a Section 1 firearm and the media having a frenzy calling for all airguns to be banned. Do you? The government always buckles to media pressure.

My involvement with the UK importer is to not only ensure the rifles are perfectly legal and safe to use for members of the UK public, but also ensure they can be used to their full potential. After all, I wouldn’t be involved if I didn’t think they were worth it.

Furthermore, my involvement has seen several little improvements develop which I will be hoping to incorporate into the UK spec models, to make shooting them even better than the other cricket models out there. I’ve had my 2 test models outperforming a Steyr and a Daystate at 65 yards, and that was only 1 magazine after I’d zeroed it, with no leading in, or pellet research to find the one the barrel likes. Outperforming a £2,500 Steyr after 15 minutes on the range? I’d say these rifles deserve and extra touch of due care and attention to get them at their best, wouldn’t you?
RFD.
Website coming soon...

Offline Shortenhauzen

• I shoot .177 & .22 Being Bi calibre is the future
    • Ryde, Isle Of Wight
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2014, 04:41:12 PM »
Great Post Phil Thanks  ;)
AA S200 , 10 Shot conversion.Nikko Mountmaster
FX Cyclone BTAS Reg Leapers Accushot Swat
All in .22
Daystate Huntsman .177  MTC Mamba Lite 3-12 x 44
Homebrew NV Kit

Offline Negotiator

• Cardiff, South Wales.
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2014, 03:50:38 PM »

Furthermore, my involvement has seen several little improvements develop which I will be hoping to incorporate into the UK spec models, to make shooting them even better than the other cricket models out there.

I doubt that very much  ;D ;D

Offline phil8282

• Leicester
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2014, 09:15:43 PM »
 ::)
RFD.
Website coming soon...