Author Topic: Pellet Swap Shop  (Read 5830 times)

Offline sme4969

• PLYMOUTH,devon
Re: Pellet Swap Shop
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2012, 01:34:16 AM »
No problemo cheers Sean  ;)
don't forget the parkin ;);) LOL
airarms, s200
airarms, s410 carbine
hw 77 biker fudd glided
logun s16s
rws 27

Online rabbit sniper

• SuperHero Member
  • .22 for men .177 for girlies
    • rochdale
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2012, 02:06:08 AM »
Hahaha  ;D
Otherwise known as Rabbit Sniffa AKA Cougar Hunter

Offline hw100kt

• gloucestershire
cheap pellets
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2012, 10:38:28 PM »
hey guys i have a tin of accupells in 177 if anyone wants them just pay the postage i have used approx 20 pellets out the tin

Offline prepperd

« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2013, 08:54:00 AM »
MAD as it seems where we live, you don't have a problem obtaining the the guns, what is a complete ass it finding ammo, crazy A?  You can buy it from the states, but you place an order for say 50$  and the shipping is like 150 or 200$ on top, its mad, over here, you just cant find anyone who stocks .45 cal ammo at all, they keep saying try again in about 3 months, then Ho dear it never came in, try again in 6 months, and so it goes on, and on. So I am now trying to look at buying black powder moulds, and clipers and use old car balance weights top melt down to use. I can get .357 sam yang slugs, but looking for some Variety  on that front, like the round balls. 

Amazon sell .357 round balls, but they said the company won't sell outside the states, Grrrrrr Why?

Just don't seem to find a reasonable way aruond the ammo problem, can you beleive it?

Offline dezyboy

• Chard Somerset
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2013, 09:20:13 AM »
MAD as it seems where we live, you don't have a problem obtaining the the guns, what is a complete ass it finding ammo, crazy A?  You can buy it from the states, but you place an order for say 50$  and the shipping is like 150 or 200$ on top, its mad, over here, you just cant find anyone who stocks .45 cal ammo at all, they keep saying try again in about 3 months, then Ho dear it never came in, try again in 6 months, and so it goes on, and on. So I am now trying to look at buying black powder moulds, and clipers and use old car balance weights top melt down to use. I can get .357 sam yang slugs, but looking for some Variety  on that front, like the round balls. 

Amazon sell .357 round balls, but they said the company won't sell outside the states, Grrrrrr Why?

Just don't seem to find a reasonable way aruond the ammo problem, can you beleive it?

So where are you ... your location is blank ?

have you tried all the normal mould makers ?

Gareth the Welsh Lamb sexpert.